FOOD SAFETY AUDITNG
WHAT IS AUDITING?
Auditing plays a vital role in the food industry. It helps to ensure compliance as well as seek out any problems and highlight good practices. Audits can also help to provide the necessary documentation and due diligence. This can be particularly helpful when it comes to overseas tour operator inspections in hotels and resorts.
HOW FOOD HYGIENE ASIA AUDITING CAN HELP
• Showing your commitment to improving food safety and quality
• Providing a fresh pair of eyes from a manager’s or inspector’s perspective
• Problem-solving for food safety issues
• Independent verification of food quality
• Potential marketing opportunities
FOOD HYGIENE ASIA AUDITING
Our audits are ideal if you are preparing for an inspection or simply want regular spot checks to ensure your high food safety standards never fall short.
Implementing third-party audits truly shows your commitment to food safety which instils trust for both customers, guests, and inspectors.
Find out more about Food Hygiene Asia auditing, by getting in touch with our audit team or call 076 33 11 26.
Food Hygiene Asia will bring the technical knowledge and expertise that facilitates the implementation of the Good Manufacturing Practices* (GMPs) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems in your facility.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are also known as Prerequisite Programs.
Our Professional Food Safety Consulting Services Include:
- Presentation of HACCP prerequisites.
- Analysing your current operation for food hazards and identifying requirements to become HACCP compliant.
- Helping you to prepare a HACCP Plan and Food Safety Management System that addresses your unique operations, including establishing testing programs.
- HACCP training.
- Conducting pre-HACCP audits to ensure your readiness.
- Onsite training for those charged with implementing and managing your food safety quality system, assuring correct application of the required programs and records.
- Helping you to quickly implement any corrective actions resulting from a HACCP Plan audit.
FOOD POISONING ALLERGATIONS
WHAT ARE FOOD POISONING ALLEGATIONS?
WHY YOU NEED TO ACT ON FOOD POISONING ALLEGATIONS
While it may be incredibly stressful, how you handle a food poisoning allegation can show your customers how much you care and are committed to excellent service and hygiene. In fact, how you handle an allegation can not only restore a reputation but also improve it.
HOW FOOD HYGIENE ASIA CAN HELP
We know how time-consuming and stressful a food poisoning allegation can be. However, with our support you do not have to navigate the process alone. As a result, Food Hygiene Asia Consultants are here to help you in whichever way you need.
help direct you to how and where to begin
Check documentation which will help with your due diligence
Implement training and processes to avoid situations occurring again.
Conduct regularly audits for businesses and their food safety management system.
To make sure your team have a robust food safety management system in place and the support you need should an allegation occur, Food Hygiene Asia are here to help.
Furthermore, we work as your food safety partner, offering audits, best practice implementation and allegation management.
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
ABOUT FOOD SAFETY